| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaolack in April is very hot at 30.25 °C (86.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.1 °C (104.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 19.7 °C (35.5 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaolack April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kaolack, Senegal
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaolack:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 441.6 kms (274.4 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 305.7 kms (190 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 345.9 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) E
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 261 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Kolda, Senegal - 182.9 kms (113.7 miles) SE
- Kenieba, Mali - 542 kms (336.8 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) SE
- Boke, Guinea - 380.6 kms (236.5 miles) SSE