| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaolack in August is very hot at 28.55 °C (83.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in August is quite sopping. A sizable 220mm (8.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaolack August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kaolack, Senegal
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaolack:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 441.6 kms (274.4 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 305.7 kms (190 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 345.9 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) E
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 261 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Kolda, Senegal - 182.9 kms (113.7 miles) SE
- Kenieba, Mali - 542 kms (336.8 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) SE
- Boke, Guinea - 380.6 kms (236.5 miles) SSE