| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaolack in July is very hot at 29.4 °C (84.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 134.7mm (5.3in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:51.
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kaolack, Senegal
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaolack:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 441.6 kms (274.4 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 305.7 kms (190 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 345.9 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) E
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 261 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Kolda, Senegal - 182.9 kms (113.7 miles) SE
- Kenieba, Mali - 542 kms (336.8 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) SE
- Boke, Guinea - 380.6 kms (236.5 miles) SSE