| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaolack in November is very hot at 28.65 °C (83.57 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.8 °C (98.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 4.6mm (0.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaolack November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kaolack, Senegal
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaolack:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 441.6 kms (274.4 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 305.7 kms (190 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 345.9 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) E
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 261 kms (162.2 miles) E
- Kolda, Senegal - 182.9 kms (113.7 miles) SE
- Kenieba, Mali - 542 kms (336.8 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SSE
- Labe, Guinea - 514.8 kms (319.9 miles) SE
- Boke, Guinea - 380.6 kms (236.5 miles) SSE